View Single Post

AllisonBerryman
08.27.2012 , 03:44 PM | #43 This is the last staff post in this thread.  
Hey everyone! I don't have answers to all the questions in the OP and throughout the thread, but I'll keep them coming as I'm able to. Here are a couple I got answers for after talking to Rob Hinkle (Senior PvP Designer).

Ancient Hypergates will be available in the Ranked Warzones queue as soon as it's in-game; no wait for it to get added.

Regarding queuing as an 8-player team for non-ranked Warzones: We won't say "never," but we don't have plans for this right now. We want to try to keep the regular Warzones competitive in their own right, and allowing full pre-mades to potentially match with a full PUG could be problematic. We'd want to avoid situations like that.

For Ranked Warzones and queuing with less than 8 players: This is something we have plans for, but we haven't announced a timeframe for it (it won't be available in 1.4).

About Season 1: Right now, we have a little more work that needs to be done overall before we're ready to officially kick it off, and I can tell you that it won't be launched as part of 1.4. We'll keep you updated! The PvP game won't be neglected - we do have Ancient Hypergates on the way as well as new PvP gear, and we have a lot more in store for you!