View Single Post

Alec_Fortescue
08.27.2012 , 06:02 AM | #1
I am unfuriated now because I spent well over 20 million and dozens of hours in the past weeks trying to get that one Skill Armoring 26 schematic. I r/ed well over a dozen, always having a 20% tooltip. I was so dedicated I was camping GTN to find the ones that are r/eable and bought them. I have most of the grade 26 armoring schematics (all 26 hilts, enhancement, barrel on the other toons...) and I just need to complete my collection. However losing 20 million credits and not getting the desired schematic is really frustrating. 20% is like 1 in 5 chance. I r/ed about 12-20 of them at this stage... :'(

Please change schematic learning system in future content! Asap... Before more of my credits will go to waste... I can't stop, I am addicted to learning schematics!

20 million credits is an abstraction to most of the players...
Bioware, please let us know if we're ever going to see iconic Jedi robes in the game... Or why not?

http://www.swtor.com/r/FsJS44 - Accept my referral to express gratitude for my years-long fight for iconic Jedi attire in this "Star Wars" game. You'll get some goodies on top of it, too.