View Single Post

Bocek
08.23.2012 , 03:59 PM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by PresBMK View Post
Joveth,

Can you please pass on to Jennifer the following important information? The dreaded "Server Admin" error most often happens for my group (and others I am familiar with) not when Denova instances are FULL but rather when they are EMPTY. That is, when all other operations have left that Denova instance and only our group is remaining, with 1-2 people in the instance being the only ones, and the remainder stuck outside.

Thanks.

I'd like to add that the other issue seems like a simple fix: disable the friend-matching instancing for operations, flashpoints, warzones, etc...
I don't think she is talking about individual ops instances, she is talking about over all instance size, i.e. like you can have about 250 on fleet before a second is created. So maybe a Denova isntance is 100 and there is 4 spots left. So when your ops zones in 4 get in, but the other 4 a stuffed and get the error.

However I don't understand why the instance size for an ops isn't set at a number divisible by 16. The you shouldn't have an issue right?