The Final Fantasy 11 AH was kind of fun to play around on.
- You could only sell in singles or complete stacks
- Singles and Stacks had individual listings
- You could see what the last 10 sales were (seller, buyer, when and price)
- You could not see the listing prices, you entered what you were willing to pay and if someone listed at or below your bid, you got the item
- The item with the lowest listing price always sold first
It really made a game out of the AH, you could spend time and find the exact listing price, but it would take an inordinate amount of time. Or you could bid 1 for items to see if someone was listing them a that price.