View Single Post

psandak
08.21.2012 , 09:29 AM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by Chemic_al View Post
I've run the level 6 slice mission to get neural augmenters 24 times (yes I've kept count), 2 slicers, 4 comps each with 10k affection including Scorpios with the +2 slice crit (so 6 have been run with Scropios), and haven't received a single crit, each time getting 4 subelectronic data modules. Seems to me the chance of this has been nerfed and the only way to get neural augs is to get a 340 slice mission which drop so infrequently from the lockbox mission compared with invest which drops 80% of the time.

I know before I could expect at least 1 crit from 4 missions or so, now I can't get one at all. I'm now sure this was a deliberate nerf on Bioware's part, I was going to post on the boards about it and saw this post, so thought I'd mention it here.

Utter joke

Edit 28 missions now and no crit... the level 6 slice part mission is clearly bugged
Can we say small sample size? Recently I ran ten grade six sliced parts missions and two critted. Does that mean the it's broken? No, it means I was lucky and you were not.

Random does NOT equate to Even - you will have clusters of both good and bad streaks, but in the VERY long term it will average out to an approximate value of the crit chance.