View Single Post

Mithros
08.20.2012 , 09:44 AM | #271
Quote: Originally Posted by JovethGonzalez View Post
Hi folks,

I wanted to take a bit of time to explain the reasoning behind the weapon selection on the vendor. As you know, each SWTOR event that we do is unique and this also applies to the variety of items offered. That is, if you don’t find anything that you think is useful during this event, you may find a different assortment of items in the next one. Your feedback is definitely appreciated and we’ll look into different ways to improve our item selection in the future.

Thanks for participating!
So I will get to use the tokens that I earned here during the next event?

Until the answer to that question is "Yes", then every event needs to offer every class something beyond a pet or a Sandperson outfit.

It doesn't bring me any happiness to know that while I might have gotten short-changed here, someone else will get screwed over next time to make it all balance out.

Why not just offer a couple of weapons of each type during every event rather than have 6 or however many of a single type and let everyone else go without?

How is a smuggler or a BH or a force user supposed to feel really happy about this event? Even a commando is left out unless I missed the 'blaster cannon' bowcaster. All I saw were rifles and sniper rifles. 3 out of 16 advanced classes can get a weapon.

Everyone else is restricted to a pet and/or looking like a Sandperson.
Free stuff (for you and me)! My referral link.

Beta Squadron 157. The pixel lives on in our hearts.