View Single Post

MajikMyst
08.17.2012 , 01:05 PM | #209
Quote: Originally Posted by JovethGonzalez View Post
Hi folks,

I wanted to take a bit of time to explain the reasoning behind the weapon selection on the vendor. As you know, each SWTOR event that we do is unique and this also applies to the variety of items offered. That is, if you don’t find anything that you think is useful during this event, you may find a different assortment of items in the next one. Your feedback is definitely appreciated and we’ll look into different ways to improve our item selection in the future.

Thanks for participating!
You know people.. This isn't rocket science..

Basically what is being said here is that this event is for the people that can use the bowcaster..

It also says that other events that are either in the works or comming will have items for classes other than those that can use the bowcaster..

Get it?? This really is simple.. Many people suspected this when they frist saw what the vendor sold and didn't sell.. If you all think that force users and other non bowcaster weapon classes are going to be jipped, then perhaps you should think again..

Whiners are going to whine.. I know that.. But seriously.. There is nothing here to whine about.. Just play the game and enjoy a good scavenger hunt...
Who is the more foolish? The fool or the fool that follows him?

[.] Lost but never forgotten!! 12-01-2011 R.I.P.