View Single Post

CorellianWannabe
08.17.2012 , 09:46 AM | #183
Quote: Originally Posted by ImperialSun View Post
Generalise much? I and a few other posters in this thread who are grown ups do not feel "slapped in the face" by the fact I dont have a class specific reward as part of this event. Talk about special little snowflake syndrome.

As long as each class gets their turn with weapon rewards available through the live events then you have nothing to complain about. All you are really sayign here if we are is honest is "some people have things that I can have/use and that is not acceptable to me because I should be included/most important in all decisions".....well thats just life.

My point is can you not just enjoy the content? Why does it matter if Ops get a weapon in this event and BHs get a weapon in the next event for example? Just take part in both and enjoy them for what they are....I would be happy without any rewards, just the title would be enough....

Just because someone gets somehting ahead of you does not make it a fail anything...it just means you need to wait your turn and be patient....my 12 year old understands this!?!?!?!

Driz
And when will these events occur? Every 6 weeks like the latest projection? Or more realistically every 3-4 months?

So what if your spec couldn't even get the title but others could? At least you had fun in the clicking boxes race of 2012?