View Single Post

ImperialSun
08.17.2012 , 06:31 AM | #107
Quote: Originally Posted by GooseGrims View Post
quoted for truth. i know i cant be alone in this but im getting really sick of the attitude BW/EA have that they know what we want. its getting more and more obvious they dont have the slightest clue and dont even bother reading feedback given 90% of the time. as someone said earlier, great move just before GW2 comes out.

i dont have a signle character that can use these weapons, non of the 7 characters i have would look good in a sand people outfit, would need to grind about 150 smuggler crates per character for the pet (not that i plan to), and only 2 of my characters can use the speeder but having the CE i already have a speeder, and the CE one doesnt look like its been through a destruction derby.

i demand the head of the dev that made these decisions!

they either need to start listening to the small playerbase they have left or they are gonna drive us all away.
You do realise GW2 is gonna suck right? I mean, you must already know that the game is just a mediocre rehash of popular game mechanics from WAR et al with some cartoony PvP and and a renamed trinity??

Its also arguably more entrenched in the F2P / P2W model than TOR will be...

Give it 3 months and you will be proclaiming it "FAIL" because it does not cater your every demand and personal vision for the game....still at least I know you will surely enjoy such misery

Driz