View Single Post

Wodaz
08.16.2012 , 04:27 PM | #47
Quote: Originally Posted by JovethGonzalez View Post
Hi folks,

I wanted to take a bit of time to explain the reasoning behind the weapon selection on the vendor. As you know, each SWTOR event that we do is unique and this also applies to the variety of items offered. That is, if you don’t find anything that you think is useful during this event, you may find a different assortment of items in the next one. Your feedback is definitely appreciated and we’ll look into different ways to improve our item selection in the future.

Thanks for participating!
I don't understand?!!??

The last event had color crystals which every class needs for weapons. They also offered a unique pet and companion customization kits, also things everyone had never seen and can be used by all classes. You guys also had daily quests that rewarded players with a new piece of social gear every day that everyone could use. Not sure if you're seeing the trend here, but items were made for every class, not just vangaurds and agents.

What I see here is what looks to be a slight rush in giving us some type of new content and in return we got a very poorly executed event. I understand you guys(EA/BW) have gone through a lot of restructuring and I know its the root cause of all these delays in content and poorly executed events (ie. Live event exploit/bug fixed in todays patch), but you need to be more honest with us...I know its hard to admit mistakes, but we all make them!