View Single Post

Ansalem
08.16.2012 , 03:58 PM | #36
Quote: Originally Posted by JovethGonzalez View Post
Hi folks,

I wanted to take a bit of time to explain the reasoning behind the weapon selection on the vendor. As you know, each SWTOR event that we do is unique and this also applies to the variety of items offered. That is, if you don’t find anything that you think is useful during this event, you may find a different assortment of items in the next one. Your feedback is definitely appreciated and we’ll look into different ways to improve our item selection in the future.

Thanks for participating!
So in regular speak you are basically saying tough noogies better luck next time? Wow that inspires me to renew my sub. I would suggest you make available items that every class can benefit from because by making only 1 weapon exclusive per event you are turning off a lot of your customers to not only not participate in the event, but to stop playing your game. After reading your response to the frustration of your customers over what this event has to offer after we waited so long for content I feel like you just gave me a big bottle of hogwash to drink...and it don't taste very good at all.