View Single Post

Docyrian
08.16.2012 , 03:46 PM | #26
Ya know, I've been TRYING to defend BW for quite awhile now. Saying "give them time, they'll straighten it out"....

It's getting REALLY hard to continue doing so. Until last night, i hadn't even logged into the game for 2 weeks. With this new of a game, that shouldn't be happening.

There seems to be a BIG sign on every "new" post BW makes that says "not getting it". They don't seem to understand WHY players are disenchanted or upset. That's not to say they haven't done some GOOD things. But there seems to be too much "put a new skin on it and call it new" going on. I mean, a new playable race is nice and all, but with as little endgame content as there was to begin with, most players that are GOING to play more than 1 toon have already created them all. So they're not going to go re-roll another of something they already have played JUST for the sake of a new species.

P.S. PLEASE don't "add" anything more to the "space missions". Just work on a kick *** x-pack and give us some REAL space usefulness!!!