View Single Post

Orcron
08.15.2012 , 12:54 PM | #78
We will definitely still be releasing bug fixes, balance tweaks, and other similar changes as part of our updates. You'll want to keep an eye on our blog for more info, as we will continue to make updates to it explaining things like class balance changes, just like we have in the past.[/QUOTE]

I most certainly would not hold my breath on this. The amount of time it takes bw to push content and BUG fixes is really really really slow. Which patch was it you all claimed to have monthly content up dates? 1.1 - 1.2? Here we are in the month of August with a EVENT which correct me if I am wrong but it will be gone after a set amount of time passes? So that in my eyes is NOT a content update. To me so far this month BW has failed again to deliver content as said.
The dev team should be know as "Mother Goose", full of fairy tails that are make believe.
There is no peace, there is anger There is no fear, there is power There is no death, there is immortality There is no weakness, there is the Dark Side