View Single Post

Brittaany_Banks
08.09.2012 , 09:14 AM | #35
Quote: Originally Posted by Cashcrop View Post
I'm a Bounty Hunter tank. I need absolutely nothing for my main spec from HM FPs. However, I run HM FPs for the sole purpose of gearing up my Aim-using DPS companion. This kills two birds with one stone, as that set of Columi is also my DPS off-spec set.

If I take the time to run a HM FP, I have every right to roll Need on gear for my companion that uses my main stat. This is especially true since I've already completed my main-spec gear.

Main-spec > Off-spec > Companion > Vendor

If I've completed my main-spec, I don't need those pieces anymore, as now I Need my off-spec gear.

Having said all of that, I would never Need on gear that drops for an IA Operative without the permission of the group.
If there is another BH in your group that needs gear do you do the same thing? Cause if you do you are extremely wrong and deserve to Be ignored by everyone on your server.
I don't care who you are. I don't care if you are male, or female, black, or white, gay, or straight, religious, or non-religious, old or young. I care about 3 things. Can you tank properly? Can you DPS properly? Can you heal properly?
#GamerGate