View Single Post

haliy
08.09.2012 , 04:45 AM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by WhiskeyGin View Post
No, they're going to demand that new content be epic and frequent. After all, they're the ones paying for it, right? And the only ones paying, at that. Sure, EC is fun. However, it's not 3+ months of an hour and half's worth of raiding fun. The devs, with their reduced production team, better be ready to batten down the hatches, cause no raider/ patrician is going to put up with such nonsense. Essentially, don't say you're going to have lots of new content. Actually have lots of new content!

Disclaimer: if it turns out you can just turn raiding on with a certain number of Cartel Coins, then I guess I'll eat my hat. I seriously doubt that will be the case however. Raiding is the marquee activity of MMO's and BW's going to need something to keep a consistent cashflow coming in to fuel new content (or just swim in like Scrooge McDuck).
I absolutely love these threads. What is gonna happen if they don't... your gonna unsub? Then you will be right where you are right now but without the raiding, without the unlimited PVP wz's, and without numerous other unlimited things... cry me a river. You say "no raider/patrician is going to put up with such nonsense". I'm sorry but they do constantly not only here but with other games. Many other games including WoW for example has had no new content for well over the 3 month mark that we have here. Yes, they have put up with it there, and they will put up with here here also.
MOSAIC - JEDI COVENANT
Guild Website
Haliy - 55 Sentinel ~ Windigo - 55 Shadow ~ Kája - 55 Sage
Vindeta - 55 Commando ~ Snapshote - 55 Operative