View Single Post

ToEasy
08.08.2012 , 08:11 PM | #15
Quote: Originally Posted by Bird_of_Thunder View Post
Ravvok chuckled. "Sorry, if we tell you, then you might steal it from us. But, we can make this work. You draw out the General and we kill him, with you getting a share of the pay. It will be in no way your fault because the witnesses will be dead. Do we have a deal?" the bounty hunter said, still keeping his grip tight on his blaster
Zarron thought for a moment. Let them kill the general and get credits, or fire on my fellow mandalorians? "I wasn't planning on stealing it, I was going to see if you would aid the republic for a higher price. I was going to see if the general would hire you men as he did me. I am willing to let you guys go and pretend I didn't see you if you don't accept the offer." said Zarron still keeping his aim on the other mandos.
"Jedi do not fight for peace. That's only a slogan, and is as misleading as slogans always are. Jedi fight for civilization, because only civilization creates peace. We fight for justice because justice is the fundamental bedrock of civilization: an unjust civilization is built upon sand. It does not long survive a storm." - Mace Windu