View Single Post

Maaruin
08.07.2012 , 03:50 PM | #76
Quote: Originally Posted by Captain_Zone View Post
Which was a shame, since I actually liked her. She was a bad babe!
It is interesting to see how she has changed between Imperial Balmorra and Republic Balmorra. She's very disillusioned that the Balmorrans aren't more greatful for her "benevolent" rule.

Quote:
Darth Lachris: "This is beyond tiresome Zenith. I decreed that Balmorra would not become a forced-labor world, and my reward? Your insolent little rebellion."

Ironically, the Corellian council is exactly the same. They are so surprised that CorSec and other Corellians actually start a resistance against the Empire, even if the Empire promised to treat Corellia better than other worlds when she is turned over to the Empire by the Council.

So, Imps, please remember: Promising us to treat us better than other worlds in the Empire is not enough to ensure our loyalty.

Favorite planet storyline... I really loved the ending of imperial Balmorra. The whole invasion thing was just epic. And in the same way the ending of Republic Corellia.
And on my LS Sith Warrior I also loved the Revanites.
"I was one of many. We were servants of the dark side… Sith Lords, we called ourselves. So proud. In the end we were not so proud. We hid… hid from those we had betrayed. We fell… and I knew it would be so."
-Ajunta Pall