View Single Post

OdenLocke
08.02.2012 , 06:39 AM | #706
I understand everyone's feelings here. I have been thinking the same things. Will this kill the game. I was on earlier this morning 12 am to about 5 am. There was only 22 people on the Fleet which sacred me. I have never seen so few people on the fleet ever.
I also have my own issues, with what has been going on with the game. Loosing the only RP PVP server on the west coast sucked. I lost my home server. I transferred to another server and have had bad lag issues. Hell my lag was at 1700 something around 2pm yesterday. I want to love this game. I want to support BioWare. I just can't find it in me to trust EA...
Yes with the F2P we will have the random trolls and what not. The question is, how will it effect me. F2P isn't the end I hope. If they do things right the game could continue running strong. Look at companies that have made it work. City of Heroes. They have been running strong for years. I'm not pushing that way of doing things. I just want to feel that I am getting my monies worth if I am paying to have access to the whole game. I know the Devs wont read most of this at all. I also know they have already made up their minds on how things will progress. All I ask is that, the game continue.
Pain is life, and life is pain. May the true Sith prevail.