View Single Post

PlayLoud
08.01.2012 , 10:04 AM | #523
Quote: Originally Posted by Pwndjoo View Post
ugh...now...give me craftable loot drops like in SWG and player housing so when the trolls come back to the game...i can go to my house and craft tables, statues, rugs, and spice and other cool ****e instead of being pi$$ed off at the community...no really...i want player housing and craftable loot....it WAS fun in SWG...you know it was.
That WAS a good part of SWG. The crafting system was second to none, and I did like that I had a house that was a physical object in the game (not an instance). However, it didn't make up for the fact that there was zero endgame. SWTOR has Operations that are fun and challenging (for my guild anyway).

The I would be ok with the crafting of vanity items, and some form of player housing (the ship doesn't really cut it, unless they really let you modify the inside). Even as a master Armormech, I don't know if I want the BoS gear to be player made. Looting gear in a raid feel more rewarding than purchasing it on the GTN.
CPU: Intel i5 3570k @ 4.2GHz | Mobo: GA-Z77X-D3H | RAM: Corsair Vengeance 8 GB | SSD: Crucial M4 256GB
Video: MSI N760 TF 2GD5/OC | PSU: Corsair AX850 | Case: Antec P182 | Cooler: Noctua NH-D14
Sound: Soundblaster X-Fi Titanium HD | Headset: Sennheiser PC 360 | OS: Win 7 64 | Monitor: Dell G2410 1080p