View Single Post

xippo
07.31.2012 , 05:18 PM | #135
Quote: Originally Posted by JJDrakken View Post
So the Digital Deluxe people get screwed then? Collectors get 1000 Cartel Coins & a Banner, while those who purchased Digital Deluxe get jack diddly?

JJ
That would appear to be the case, yes.

As for the F2P change, well I will hold off on judgement with a tepid nervousness. Watching two games I loved playing greatly and did for many years go the same route left me with a very sour taste in my mouth. While the game content came out more frequently there were some good sized bug issues form time to time and the quality of the quests seemed to wane. With that I saw the community get bigger but with that also came a lower quality of person. And I'm not talking about the person ability to maneuver a keyboard and be a "leet" player, I am referring to the gimmie gimmie gimmie entitlement mentality and in general sheer laziness associated with that influx of people. Both of those ruined my game experience in both of those games (both owned by the same company). I really enjoy the game and most of the people in it, I would hate to have to consider this game another fore gone conclusion and have to walk away because I just can not deal with those kinds of people. Truth is, bugs I can understand, deal with, and accept. Poor community, I will not.