View Single Post

07.31.2012 , 04:44 PM | #82
YOU JUST DESTROYED THIS GAME!!!!!! This game had so much promise but not anymore. I haven't been this mad in a long long time. Now I am simple outraged. Pathetic, Greedy, Insane and so many other word and most not even worth stating here!!! I can just picture it now.. all my hard work completely worthless as you turn all those achievements in a meaningless labor especially when you will of course be adding the store to buy in game material. I can only think of one game that is free to play and not 100% laughable. and even then those free to play games reek of nothing but greed from the game company.. how can we take advantage of the fan base to get as much money as possible without very really offering anything of substance. this is just disgraceful. And a slap in the face.

Daniel Erickson and the rest of the team that wants this should be immediately fired.... While I personally bear them no ill will they are leading this game into the ground and cleaning out the people who are letting this happen is probably the only way to save this game..

Personally I feel like all hope is lost and will probably never support bioware again.

Somebody please tell me this is just a dream.
May the 4th be with you!!!!!