View Single Post

Aerro
07.29.2012 , 10:53 PM | #30
Quote: Originally Posted by cortea View Post
Sure agreed. I'll also use TSO on HSM sometimes when moving. Sometimes I'll use TSO/PS/FM but again it's situatoinal as in many fights PS is already used for repositioning that can't be done inside the usual HSM/RS breaks.
I thought of giving examples, but some examples I had were things that only happened once! As much as "online dragon slaying" is repetitive, sometimes RNG and situations throw you a curveball. I didn't want to list everything that has happened to me because it would be way too drawn out, boring and prone to errors.

Quote:
Yep. It's easy to sit back and nitpick as I have. The hard work is creating the guides in the first place and getting the eyeballs on it that you have. And of course once you do that everyone hits you with questions and requests for personalised advice. Good luck with that
I actually don't mind helping people. That is why I'm doing it! I noticed I have a lot of free time since I sit around Fleet when I'm on. I browse forums and read things, but helping others gives me something to do and its enjoyable. Unfortunately you have 'haters' where ever you go or whatever you do, but its part of the process.

Also, you should see my inbox My brother was here earlier and told me what I'm doing is almost like a second job and that I'm stupid for wasting my time. Hehe.
Arsenal DPS Guide
One of the leading Mercenaries in a World Progression Guild.