View Single Post

bright_ephemera
07.29.2012 , 08:28 PM | #122
On TUESDAYS, FCD is staffed by KHEM VAL and LORD SCOURGE.

KHEM VAL: Talos.
LORD SCOURGE: Guss.
KHEM VAL. Oh, wow, yeah. UmÖJaesa.
LORD SCOURGE: What? She can fight.
KHEM VAL: Only after she decides to, which is usually ninety per cent of the way through the battle.
LORD SCOURGE: All right, then. Vette
KHEM VAL: Sheíll surprise you. Sheís fierce.
BABY ANDRONIKOS: Whatcha doing?
LORD SCOURGE: Debating who would die first in a grand melee.
BABY ANDRONIKOS: Bit morbid, donít you think?
KHEM VAL: Ö
LORD SCOURGE: ÖIs that a bad thing?
BABY ANDRONIKOS: Fair point. We talking blasters or no blasters?
LORD SCOURGE: This is our debate.
KHEM VAL: Blasters would be interesting.
BABY ANDRONIKOS: I would allow blasters.
LORD SCOURGE: Thatís because you know you, Corso, and the Republic army are the only trained gunmen at daycare.
BABY ANDRONIKOS: Well, yeah. And Iím betterín the army for sure.
LORD SCOURGE: Bah. No weapons. And that means the Force users would win, and by the Force users I mean Xalek because heís the only one who knows what heís doing.
KHEM VAL: I dunno. Kiraís not half bad, and Asharaís a biter.
LORD SCOURGE: On biting, Jorgan wins. On the Force, Xalek or Kira wins. Asharaís out.
BABY ANDRONIKOS: How about improvised weapons? Where would this battle be? What kind of materials available?
KHEM VAL: Youíre awfully interested in this hypothetical.
BABY ANDRONIKOS: So are you.
KHEM VAL: Well, I would enjoy watching such a battle.
BABY ANDRONIKOS: And I would enjoy surviving such a battle. Ergo, Iím interested in thinking about it.
LORD SCOURGE: I will warn you, Andronikos, if I find a blaster hidden in your cubbyhole, there will be consequences.
BABY ANDRONIKOS: Huh. Youíre pretty smart, you know that, Mister Lord Scourge?
LORD SCOURGE: Just Lord Scourge. I donít need the mister. I told you that.
KHEM VAL: Run along, Andronikos. This is our discussion. You want details on the other childrenís strengths and weaknesses, you can figure it out yourself.
BABY ANDRONIKOS hurries over to the toybox.
BABY ANDRONIKOS: Hey, Forex, can I grab some of your chassis?
M1-4X: What for?
BABY ANDRONIKOS: I have this crazy suspicion I might need an escape vehicle before too long. Can I get your turrets, too? Mister Teeseven can fix you up with replacement parts tomorrow. Oh, Iíll need a couple of servos. And paintÖif Iím actually fleeing a death arena Iíll want racing stripes.
M1-4X: But what exactly are you planning to flee from?
BABY ANDRONIKOS, beginning to dismantle M1-4Xís chassis: Nothing. Donít breathe a word of this project. If you squeal I will shoot you.
LORD SCOURGE: I heard that.
BABY ANDRONIKOS: With harmless toy dart guns. I will shoot you with harmless toy dart guns. Then, muttering: Because until Iíve got working engines, Iím gonna behave myself.
BABY ANDRONIKOS works.
the Short Fic Weekly Challenge - 100+ authors to date. 2600+ stories. New prompts weekly!
Bright's Fanfic Threads
---(Ceterum autem censeo, Malavai esse delendam.)--- DELETA MALAVAI EST