View Single Post

Sinemetu
07.28.2012 , 05:12 PM | #32
Quote: Originally Posted by Hxxr View Post
Farming EC hard mode with my main and having it completed with 3 other characters I don't own a single Aratech Fire ... but when filling up for spontaneous story mode or twink runs we usually state that gear and experience is not optional. This also means that either you're a twink of someone we know or you'll have to be in at least full Rakata to be taken into EC story mode ... this might seem counterproductive, but in the end it pays for all members of the raid.
We're not looking to progress through the raid, but blaze through it in as little time as possible for BH tokens.
This is also true for Flashpoints where even some that struggle to keep up with the pace thank me and complement the group on the run ... it's a really common mindset to play to get things done and have fun because of it.
Yeah, I don't have much to say about how guilds handle these things internally. My point originally was just that if you intend to pug regularly--and a lot of people do on my server--requiring everyone or particularly a single role to already have experience and outgear the place is bad for the server, long-term.

I agree about having fun getting things done; it's one of the things I appreciate about pugs. I often prefer a full pug to a partial guild run because a lot of times the guild members cut each other slack , goof off, take breaks and do other things that slow things down.
Legion: Geth do not infiltrate.
C-Sec Customs: You should leave your personal synthetic assistant at home. They're not allowed on shuttles anymore.
Legion: Geth do not intentionally infiltrate.