View Single Post

Aerro
07.27.2012 , 08:25 PM | #14
This is getting out of hand. If you're wasting your time with Fusion Missile you're doing it wrong. If you want to use FM, you do not use Power Surge with it. You go into a TSO+FM then afterwards, a Power Surge+Tracer Missile and most likely Unload since it nearly procs everytime after that.

Anyways, if you don't like the guide- don't follow it. It is that simple. I have posted parses in the past that trump nearly everyone elses in comparison. That is why I made a guide because people kept asking me what I was doing.

I wouldn't be in a top world guild if I were incompetent. I also wouldn't help lead the guild if I were incompetent. I know a few things, but that doesn't mean I know everything. Wisdom is learning to accept that you don't know everything and that anyone has the capability to teach you a thing or two. There have been numerous times people have pointed out I was an idiot and I accepted it- because their reasoning was superior to mine. That being said, you can't just assume you're doing everything right. You have nothing to base those ideas off of other than the fact that you don't want to hurt your own ego.

I continue to strive to be the leading Mercenary and provide others with the other information to get them to that point. Its easy for me to throw gear around places for testing since I have been clearing HM EC + Nightmare Pilgrim in under 2 hours since April.

Again, if you disagree with information- please be specific on that information and post why it is wrong. Don't just accuse me of being wrong and linking SimCraft as if it is the end all be all. Simulators are just that... a simulator. It attempts to represent a real life situation or act. They are prone to errors just like everything else. It is not just something to throw around as a definitive answer.
Arsenal DPS Guide
One of the leading Mercenaries in a World Progression Guild.