View Single Post

BrandonSM
07.22.2012 , 01:09 AM | #4
The Clone's have been shown in the movies and books as the most dominant army IMHO.

I mean, they managed to pretty much wipe-out every Jedi during the Prequel Era. And the Prequel Jedi Order is the strongest yet. And they pretty much had galactic dominance under the Emperor for like 20 years which has never been really done before since the Rakatan's(I think)....

The Droid Army lasted as long as it did because of its huge amount of numbers.... but the Clones were way more advanced than anything they were even prepared for...

And if they are under some of the best strategist ever(Thrawn, Vader), they are pretty much unstoppable.

Like Ackbar said in a book that name escapes me, something like if Vader was commanding the fleet during the attack on the Second Death Star, the rebels wouldn't have stood a chance.
Hapan: "This creature has information that could lead us to a woman who has been kidnapped. We will get that information."
Luke: "This woman is a citizen of the New Republic, and if you do not take your hands off her, I will take your hands off you."