Thread: Class Feedback
View Single Post

Werdan
07.16.2012 , 12:55 PM | #7
While I've played all 3 specs, I've mostly played as Rage spec (5/5/31). I'll comment on all 3.

ANNIHILATION
1-Generally perceieved as FOTM and overpowered.

2-Probably the most played spec, it's one of the best 1v1 classes in the game and beastly in the hands of someone who knows what they are doing. Not as hard to master as some would have you think. Even poorly geared but well played can make this spec look OP.

CARNAGE
1-Predation buff bot and excellent CC.

2-I hate looking for procs which is why I never really enjoyed the spec much. Can do rediculous amounts of Scream/Ravage damage. Not many play this spec due to the popularity if Annihilation but is almost a neccessity for group PvP (particulary Huttball and Civil War).

RAGE
1-Most people scoff at this spec thinking it's a one trick pony.

2-While Smash can do great AOE damage it's easily avoidable and needs a range increase to a 7.5m radius. It's also not always instant as if I get knocked back at the same time as I use it, it will usually miss altogether. Obliterate needs a buff to at least 20m range and/or damage increase. Force Crush slow could use slightly lower cooldown (from 18s to 15s) and range increase (from 10m to 15m).
TRACE
THUNDERHIPS
ISHKA
BRUTALIZE