Thread: Class Feedback
View Single Post

07.16.2012 , 11:36 AM | #7
1. How do you think your Juggernaut spec is perceived by other classes?

As a tank I think others see me as unable to tank groups effectively, difficulty surviving hard hitting bosses like Kephess, and that I require overgeared healers to keep me up even on trash.

2. How do you perceive your own spec?

Much the same as others; I dont hold aggro on groups, I take huge amounts of damage when other tanks dont, I have a hard time positioning since I need to LOS. The only time I feel really comfortable with my ability to tank is one on one, I realize this is the main purpose of my tank, but I feel that a touch more utility would do wonders. More aoe threat generation, less reliance on auto attack, better damage mitigation or scaling mitigation with gear. A CC would be nice, marauders have one, why dont we?

Its not the easiest tank class to play, in fact its the most difficult, however I feel that we are given a bad rap by inept and or lazy players.

I've rarely ran as DPS, when I have my numbers just dont compare to pure dps or even hybrid dps classes, its a shame that the class that was meant to feel the most Star Warsesque is the one with the least utility.