Thread: Class Feedback
View Single Post

Mistress_Ivi
07.16.2012 , 11:20 AM | #4
I'm not going to go 1/2.

I'm going straight to what needs to be done, the changes in 1.3 were too extream, if you left the armour or the healing done, the changes might have been fine.

It's now harder to get into groups, some will say... change roles, even if my points are completely tank orientated - they do not want "my kind" in the group anymore - simple reason, you nerfed too much in one go. Something you failed to do right during testing.

The system you use to judge classes, is wrong. Simple as. When you change a classes abilities - or their values, you run each change through a playerbase... if the playerbase finds the changes acceptable, good, if not by a large percentage, go back change it by a small amount and patch the server until the general population that *play* the class can agree the nerf is at the right point.

Both the deception tree and tanking tree, need adjustments, because for now... the tanking playerbase of the class are feeling grossly underpowered and deception is going the way of the Dinosaur.
Former SWG Player and Bloody Proud of it!