Thread: Class Feedback
View Single Post

Ntranced
07.16.2012 , 11:01 AM | #3
1. How do you think your Sorcerer spec is perceived by other classes?

Madness spec - A free kill for any class. Only good for "utility" (in other words a couple of flashy gimmicks like force speed, force pull). In one word: weak.

Healing Spec: Static easy kill, easy to interrupt, easy to lock down, dead in seconds.

2. How do you perceive your own spec?

Madness Spec: Weak DPS class, too easy too kill, all glass with no cannon. Not wanted in rated war zones AT ALL. Not enough burst damage for PVP, not enough sustained damage for PVE. DoTs tick far too long and are easily cleansed. Very often out of force if we survive more than 30 seconds in a battle (pretty unlikely at higher level). No longer played after valor rank 80 - as I wanted to DPS! - .so I rolled both a mara and a pyro, the difference in DPS and survivability is night and day.

Healing Spec: Worst healing class in PVP, too many long hard casts, not enough on the move casts and instants that count. Essentially in PVP I felt like a Sentinel magnet, sorc healer appears and 2 or 3 Sentinels will instantly fly to you for the easy kill, usually within the time I can cast a bubble and start a hard heal. No longer played either - I rolled an Operative healer for PVP instead - I wanted to HEAL, not spend my life behind the respawn barrier - again the difference is night and day.