View Single Post

DemonInsideBM
07.11.2012 , 09:43 AM | #10
The new patch 1.3 simply amazing! I'm sure I wasn't the only one crying for some of the things we got like operations and flash point finder. I still don't see a guild finder yet but, on a more important note one thing the game lacks that will not sit well with the players is duel spec. I play a sorcerer and as you know, we can heal as well as do damage very well. This class is a very fun one to play and one I fall into love with easily! Which is why we must have a duel spec as soon as possible! I have friends who play the class too and its costly and a pain in my twi'lek's butt to have her switch from damage to healing constantly, I find both very playable and fun but, I get tired of healing after a couple flash points and choose to do damage and then get tired of the damage role too. So, those are my thoughts, I'd love if a Bioware person could acknowledge reading this post in a few days it would make me happy! I'll continue to play more in my days off work and update this Thread often with ideas.