When I click on the question "What restrictions, if any, will be placed on a Free Trial Account?" from this page , it just takes me to a list of Hot Topics on the Help Center. It doesn't lead to an answer to the question.
Hopefully there will be restrictions on which servers free players can choose, or at least a login priority for subscribers.
The link is wrong. This should work
The following game restrictions will be placed on your Free Trial account for the duration of the trial:
- A Free Trial character cannot exceed level 15. The player will be notified via in-game notifications and chat message once they have hit the maximum level for the trial experience.
- A Free Trial character will only be able to play on their Origin World, Capital World, the Fleet, all Warzones, and in their first Flashpoint. A message box will appear if a character attempts to go outside of these areas.
- A Free Trial character will not be able to use general chat, trade chat, or PvP chat. The character will only be able to use local chat, group chat, guild chat, and reply to whispers.
- A Free Trial character will not be able to send or reply to mail by other trial characters. However, your character will be able to receive in-game mail during the trial.
- A Free Trial character will not be able to use the Galactic Trade Network or trade with other players.
- A Free Trial character will only be able to level their Crew Skills ranking to around 40.
- A Free Trial character will not be able to earn Legacy XP.