Thread: Horrid FPS
View Single Post

07.08.2012 , 08:36 AM | #782
Quote: Originally Posted by SgtWeirdo View Post
I'm running on an i7 2700 with 12gig ram and a gtx590 .. I normaly have 100 fps even with 150 people on the fleet and since yesterday I drop down to 10-20 fps after a bit and not even restarting helps to get rid of it again
It's either the patch or all these transfers are bringing the servers to their knees :-|

see what i mean... even people who have systems that should be able to plow through this game are having problems now. Only a select few are seeing any improvement..

Just as a curiosity... how many people here pressed the button that popped up for the "new graphics optimizations" ??

I did and i can say that it made my FPS worse. I went back and manually turned my textures and other settings in the config file back to 0 and my FPS is at least stable enough to play, although the FPS in warzones is still horrible, especially in the void star.

I think that all the "graphics update" did was set the bloom back on and wipe any settings you manually set in your config.. they don't seem to have done anything to the game physically, and i saw no new options at all in the menu
Formerly Known as Trueevil of Tarquinas server SWG or Truelydead/trueid/truelock/truedewd/truecan/truelyinsane/truelynsane/trueblu/truebacca of undermine in WoW