View Single Post

Bennehmaru
12.19.2011 , 02:50 AM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by E8-P0 View Post
Greetings All,

We are aware of the issue on Taris and we are actively pursuing this case.

Please be advised that we are treating this as a very high priority issue and will be working to find a resolution until a satisfactory one is found.

There have been reports that untracking all missions and turning off all options in the map section of User Interface Preferences has resolved this issue for some people. This is a temporary workaround and may not fix the problem for all users.

If this workaround does not help you then please contact Customer Service via email from the support form on the Contact Customer Service page and include the key phrase "Stuck in Taris" in your email. We will move you off Taris upon your request.

We understand the frustration experienced by users affected by this issue assure you that the root cause of this problem will be eliminated.
Yeah thats great it's a temporary work around that is useless for the people who are experiencing extreme issues where we can't even port out and turn these options off.

My character has been stuck in the crater command post for nearly 2 days now, this is getting beyond a joke and I would appreciate a further answer than "We are looking in to it" as that's what has been said for the past 48 hours.

I also think that it was extremely bad customer service that you closed down the 114 page thread regarding this issue as you didn't want it to be seen.