View Single Post

Aurojiin
07.01.2012 , 11:45 PM | #23
I wish the people who are so offended by Lost Island's "difficulty" could just manage to look at it from a different perspective.

I enjoy the game when I actually get to play it. As in, when I'm actually required to think about what I'm doing, and when stupid mistakes get punished. LI HM and EC HM is the only content in this game where that happens (well, perhaps healing J&S on KP NiM might just qualify as well, although it's more of a HPS check). Everything else - tier 1 ops, HM flashpoints, story denova - can be sleepwalked through.

I don't say this with the intention of boasting, and I don't think everything in this game should be rock hard. It's just that, frankly, this game is not very hard at all, and for those of us who derive enjoyment from matching ourselves against a challenge and striving to perform well, we have one operation and one flashpoint. Surely that's not too much to ask? Discussing the loot drops vs effort required is one thing, but does the flashpoint really need a nerf? Is it really so bad to have one lone piece of 4-man content with a modicum of challenge?