View Single Post

Parali
06.30.2012 , 08:38 AM | #35
Quote: Originally Posted by Splaktar View Post
Ugh. Now we have 2 conflicting reports about how the perk behaves. I guess I'll have to buy it just in case.
Greetings,

We have confirmed that Allison Berryman's post about Legacy of Crafting has the correct information:

Quote: Originally Posted by AllisonBerryman View Post
The Legacy tooltip could be more clear - we'll look at improving it in the future. The perk itself (as noted earlier in the thread) does increase the chance of getting an augment slot on items that can have them. For items that can't, it gives you an increased chance for the effect of a critical when crafting those items (like producing an extra item).
Beesodd corrected a previous Customer Service post that contradicted Allison's:

Quote: Originally Posted by Beesodd View Post
Hi everyone,

I'd like to clear up the earlier confusion. Legacy of Crafting gives a crit chance increase, not just for augmented items, but for non-augmentable items too.

For non-augmentable items that can crit, this increases the chance of getting bonus items when you craft.

I have updated my colleague's earlier post to reflect this, and I apologize for the confusion.
We hope this clears things up a little. Thank you for bringing this matter to our attention!