View Single Post

yingzi
12.18.2011 , 11:15 PM | #16
Quote: Originally Posted by Farabee View Post
Thank you. Finally some sense in this thread.

On the first run (the one with the 22 in it) we only killed it because it bugged and only left the Trooper and Smuggler up.

On the 2nd run, where everyone was 25 (think the other Juggernaut dinged midrun though so 26 perhaps) we went Sent -> Trooper -> Consular -> Smuggler. Was pretty close even with the aggro-dropping Sentinel out of the picture early.

I'm not crying for nerfs, but if this is the intended difficulty you may want to bump the other 2 bosses to this level for consistency purposes, because the first and last bosses feel like utter pushovers compared to this fight. The last boss is arguably easier than anything in BT/Esseles, even.
seriously though dude that remark about the tank dropping aggro is not even close to being the players part on it. first of all if u even played a tank in this game u would know first hand how hard they made it for the class. number 1 tanks have only two aggros and one seems to not even work most of the time. number 2 taunt has a 15 sec cd. and finally Number 3 which is the MOST dumbest thing i could think of in a game TARGETING sucks for tanks. Tanks can tab a target yet that same tank has to find his/her cursor again just to keep attacking that target. It is the most oddest crap i have seen when playing. Okay sure there is no auto attack i am cool with that but hell why even have a tab target if we have to keep our pointer, which can get lost in the graphics on the target. I mean plain and simple it should be more slasher type of game if the target is there in front of you then you should be able to attack.