View Single Post

NoaFlux
06.29.2012 , 05:41 AM | #1
Anyway so the new update is great in a lot of ways but here is a new problem that REALLY needs to be fixed soon.

So the whole point of a game like this is that it is "social" in a lot of ways right?

Well here is my recent experience.

i'm saving up for War Hero gear...want to do ranked warzones....
announce in chat, annoucne in chat....about 50 announcements later we are ready to go!

oops..nevermind...than someone leaves...ok now we have to start over...about 20 announcements later
were ready. after one match everyone leaves again...time to start over.

do so we do this all over again. 3 hours later I have only played 3 warzones and some only lasted about 3 min (huttball)cause we got defeated so bad.

ok...so same thing happens next day.

than the day after that we try to do Karragas Palace or Eternity Vault...Group Finder works o.k. but we still got most players from announcing in chat... we play the mission..try to "take shuttle" (came out with new update) and nothing happens. Anyway some of the players were jerks and started game without us...and so on...

so we left started over....2 and a half hours later we can't do the mission AGAIN!
we find out that you can't do the weekly if you have started it. some of the players tried this before and lost
...they were giving it their all and trying again...but turns out everyone else lost out and couldn't play. this is probably
what happen the first time.

SO 3 WASTED DAYS.

BIOWARE PLEASE MAKE THIS GAME SOCIAL. THAT IS THE WHOLE POINT. WHEN YOUR CUSTOMERS SPEND HOURS GETTING GROUPS TOGETHER ONLY TO REALIZE THEY CAN'T PLAY..IT WORKS AGAINST THE WHOLE IDEA OF AN MMORPG.

PLEASE;

MAKE RANKED WARZONES 4 people queue, or bring in solo queue ranked, or my favorite idea> rank guilds as one...even if players are in solo queue. why not have three or four diff rankings? right? spread out your investments before you lose us.

SECONDLY IF SOMEONE DOES NOT COMPLETE A WEEKLY dont count it against them...because about 16 people wasted their nights...and even if we knew about this 1/3 starting weekly nerf ahead of time...thats just longer looking for more players. its more likely people who started it but couldn't finish will want to finish again.

THIS IS A SOCIAL GAME PLEASE DONT WORK AGAINST YOURSELF BY MAKING IT TOUGH FOR THOSE WHO SPEND ALL NIGHT TRYING TO BE SOCIAL!