View Single Post

Lostpenguins
06.26.2012 , 12:26 PM | #19
Quote: Originally Posted by Veerlo View Post
The problem is not enough people log on PTS to actually test and.try and break the current.build. These kind of.bugs only happen on when a large population play the game and such a situation rises. so even if it wasn't reported doesn't mean the bug is new. Just means nobody stumbled upon it :-) just relax there's always bugs After an update. Its not gamebreaking like 1.1 or 1.2 it's just a pain in the arse.

Can't wait to play tonight!
You missed the entire phrase "...was this a known issue BEFORE..." That makes the whole point of not enough people testing on the PTS irrelevant. If it was a known issue before release, it's just terrible implementation. I don't know how many times I've been in other LFG groups in other MMO's and we lose someone and someone in the group says, "Let me ask a guildie". But this bug makes it so you can't do that. Great idea that they want to increase the social activity by specifically having a social feature (guilds and guild chat) not be a part of it right now because they'd rather rush content and features out that aren't even close to fully functional just so they can say, "Hey, we got 1.3 out in June with Server Transfers! Aren't we awesome!".

In short: No. That is not quality release. It's these kind of things that continually stock pile until I'll quit the game one day because of terrible practices such as this.