View Single Post

Evan-War-Hound
06.23.2012 , 05:06 AM | #3
Hey,

I ran the repair function and it said "scan and repair completed successfully". I also updated to the latest beta Nvidia driver.

As these issues occur randomly I'll let you know how it goes after i play some more.

On a side note would you recommend this tweak i found on the forums?:

Quote:
"Right click on the SWTOR icon on your desktop or in Start Menu program files, select Properties. In the window that appears select the Compatibility tab. Under Compatibility Mode check Run this program in compatibility mode for: From the box below select Windows XP (Service Pack 3) and then click OK
(This setting is very important when your video card has under 1GB of dedicated VRAM.)

---Technical Details---
Currently the engine/game is turning off the GPU RAM virtualization features of Vista and Windows 7 which is a major feature of the WDM/WDDM technology. This technology allows Windows to manage GPU RAM, by prioritizing textures and assets as needed without saturating the video cardís onboard RAM."
Thanks.
- Evan -
"Do not rejoice in his defeat, you men. For though the world has stood up and stopped the bastard, the b**ch that bore him is in heat again."