Thread: I resubbed!
View Single Post

GalacticKegger
06.18.2012 , 12:22 AM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by Halkyon View Post
Eh, it's good ol' relatively mindless fun. The week it came out I didn't play SWTOR a whole lot either, heh. Fleet numbers noticeably dropped by 30-50% when it came out, heh. I suppose a lot of folks were playing through all the modes, while I was content to wrap it up in normal mode, myself. I kinda suspected we'd see a resurgence when people got tired of it... it'll be interesting to see if that's true.
It's already happening - our guild's had half a dozen come back in the last week. They still play D3 maybe once a week or so with friends for the social value, but that's about it having already burned through as much of the content as they care to see. Much of the same stuff only harder got old for them pretty quick.

Welcome back OP!
"I bled protecting The People's right to free speech; thus I reserve the right to make them bleed for abusing it."
"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ~ Edmund Burke‎
"There is no instance of a country having benefitted from a prolonged war." ~ Sun Tsu