View Single Post

Chaqen
06.16.2012 , 04:48 PM | #11
I have done it on the imp side with as an op healer, and a darksin. On the imp side there are a few mobs in some of the packs that have bad stealth detection, and can be charged/CCed, making it where you only need to use your blackout ability 2 or 3 times (i think i only wait around 20 seconds max for it to come off of CD).

On my Op i use Vector (melee dps) for the key card fight, and for the final boss. I use Kaylio (range tank) for the human, and droid phase of the final encounter. Vector does about 600-700 dps (rakata majority w/ tionnese mh), Kaylio sits at ~20k hp.

On my Darksin i use Ashara (melee dps) for the key card fight, and for the final boss, and i use Telos (sp)(healer) for the humans and droid phase of the final encounter. The companions on my darksin, mainly have lvl 40-48 greens with one or 2 pieces of columi.

I hope this helps, not to sure how much of a difference there is between the Imps, and Pubs version of this, but on most days i can get it done on either of the two toons i listed in about 15 minutes.