View Single Post

DemonInsideBM
06.15.2012 , 10:12 PM | #6
So, I wanted to bring this up now, What made me quit my last massively multiplayer online role-playing game was the fact that everyone would act like they were better then the person next to them. That kind of attitude does not fly in massively multiplayer online role-playing games. These game need to go back to their grass roots of being fun and friendly online communities! No one enjoys a game where everyone is going to tell them they suck, learn to play, and mistreats them. Instead, No one sucks, they just need practice, instead of telling them to learn , try to show your not a jerk by telling them politely how to play better and remember to treat people as you want to be treated. Remember, Star Wars: The Old Republic has a report player feature and you should both fear and respect it depending on what side of it you fall under , the one reporting or being reported.

Now my point is simple, bad sportsman ship online and harassing players is the same as being a bully. This kind of play is not welcome. Its a cancer, its both why the good players quit my last massively multiplayer online role-playing game and why the bad disrespectful players still play to harass for fun. Massively multiplayer online role-playing games are fun when we work together, stay polite to each other, and make friends. Let's leave the bad behavior behind in our last massively multiplayer online role-playing games and show this game the respect it and its community deserve.