View Single Post

Toogeloo
06.14.2012 , 05:56 PM | #17
In story mode, I was usually the one dodging nodes in my old guild. I was Operative Healer. Can't say all healers can do this, but there is plenty of time to throw heals out and you are only moving a couple times between Shield Phases. Operatives/Scoundrels will easily have the least trouble due to their mobility, but I think it is completley plausible for any healer to be able to do it as well.

If you can keep your dps on the bosses full time, it should make it easier. Don't forget your ranged dps can still dps after the mobs in their shields are dead but the shield phase hasn't ended yet.

You may also need to make sure that all the dps are rolling appropriate specs and not just what they want or think works best, and that they are doing the proper rotations and priorities on their attacks. DPS classes can become very complacent in their role and not actually know the fullest extent of their abilities. They will need to be open minded about performing better and that their current set up might not be the best. Encourage practicing on dummies and checking their dps out.

Also, make sure you aren't tank swapping as it's not necessary. Incinerate Armor isn't that bad that a tank swap is required. Tanks staying on their initial tanks allows them to continue their own dps on them as well.