View Single Post

Balrizangor
06.14.2012 , 03:15 PM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by istvana View Post
Actually I wasn't left behind I was on a destination server that was a nice size before and is hideously overcrowded now. Time to start over <sigh< so I deleted all my characters to begin on one of the source servers. I'd rather be on a dying server than have to take a number and wait in line to log in, to get quest objects, to kill quest mobs, to ...

I figure 1-3 months of peace and then they will kill the source servers because they are too empty - and whose fault is that? But maybe they won't. Maybe they will merge empty servers into eachother. Maybe the horse will learn to sing. Not much to lose by trying - the destination servers will be less crowded in 3 months as all the people pissed off at how this was handled head elsewhere.

Any guilds that stayed behind and are looking to build back up a bit respond here or send me a SWTOR mail. East Coast PvE only please. I created 8 characters on Assassins of Sion (I liked the name) but for a good guild I'll abandon a few days of progress getting back to 50. Either faction - I've played both.

Thanks. If I just wanted one server I'd ask in that server's guild sub-forum but since I'll go almost anywhere this seems like as good a spot as any to post.
Soooo, you deleted your characters on a destination server, 3 days into the transfers rather than let this all die down and see what it is going to be like in say, a week .. yeah, nice temper-tantrum ...

God forbid other people play on YOUR server .. you take those toys and go home !!!!
In umbris potestas est ("In the shadows, there is power")

Why Haven't They Fixed My Bug?? - I'm not the Author but it is a great read.