View Single Post

Erevan_Kindelar
06.14.2012 , 02:05 AM | #9
Various bosses in the Hammer Station flashpoint drop orange robes, for Guardian probably the one you want to see is the Warbringers Body Armor that drops off the last boss, Battlelord Kreshan. It is a tough fight if your healer and DPS are not prepared for the mechanics of the fight, but the same can be said for a lot of the flashpoints

Aside from that, there are several missions on Coruscant that will drop orange Heavy Armor robes for Guardian - most are some variant of brown, or if you want something a little different, there is a grey/dary grey robe as a quest reward from the 4-man heroic Trouble In Deed in the Justicar Sector.

The Galactic Trade Network will also have some robes of various quality, I am suer you can find something on there that will give you a look you are happy with.
No, really! I am telling the truth, honestly! Look I can prove it, I am a politician! I am as honest as the day is long!
Besides, I am a terrible liar, everyone can see when I am lying - my lips are moving... oh damn, err, that last comment was off the record, right?