View Single Post

Woetoo
06.13.2012 , 03:09 AM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by acethaman View Post
LF mid populated, European English PvP server
Within the next 2 to 4 weeks, there's likely only to be 4 or 5 EU English PvP servers with active populations. If you aren't already on one of them, you will be offered the chance to transfer to them for free with your existing characters (assuming you already have characters on an EU English PvP server).

There won't be any "mid" population anymore, the servers that remain will all be HEAVY or above by current standards.

The only server that has currently been chosen to be a destination for this consolidation is Tomb of Freedon Nadd. Though expect to see 3 or 4 announced within the next few days.

As for good communities and good people... with so many new people migrating to these servers - everything will change, hopefully for the better.

My GUESS for those 5 servers is...

• Tomb of Freedon Nadd
  • Legions of Lettow
  • Starstorm One
  • Bloodworthy
  • Basilisk Droid

If you are already on one of these servers, expect a whole load more people to be joining you soon.

This line intentionally left blank
Darth Baras: I do not appreciate your doubt. I expect unwavering respect at all times.
I actually laughed out loud.

My SW:TOR Passions : SWTOR is F2P in name only - Varied Choices Within FPs/Ops - Cross Faction Guilds - Better Guild List Panel