View Single Post

Mithros
06.12.2012 , 04:50 PM | #16
I happened to have a character that I played for a while on Keller's Void, so I went ahead and transferred them.
No issue with the character names, though I haven't done the legacy thing.

My ultimate hope is to be able to transfer this character to yet another server (of a different type) at some point in the future, but I figured that I may as well jump.
I didn't play on that server any more, but the character had amassed a bit of wealth and materials that I felt were worth saving if I can later manage to move them to where I want them to be.

I just hope that the server where I am playing now ends up as a destination server if it gets involved in this at all. I doubt that I would be so lucky with all of my names again.
Quote: Originally Posted by Night-Shadow View Post
I would have to say no, not really, this will pretty much kill my guild as we don't have enough active members specifically BECAUSE of the population issues on our server. Getting these people to resub just to transfer characters is not going to be a reality, so I'm SOL. I either stay on a dead server and go down with the ship, or I transfer and abandon everything.
Doesn't sound like you have anything to hold on to.
Your guild is already dead. Just because you haven't buried it doesn't change that fact.
Free stuff (for you and me)! My referral link.

Beta Squadron 157. The pixel lives on in our hearts.