View Single Post

danpen
06.07.2012 , 07:40 AM | #788
Quote: Originally Posted by Scotland View Post
Quick question....

Do you think the people who have firmly secured themselves a more popular server will even want to play their old characters if they are not moved to the server said account owner is actively playing on?

I mean, why would someone want to go play on a server they have no desire to play on, when in fact the majority of people who found themselves on "dead servers" re-rolled ALONG time ago to a more populated server.

You have 2 choices, leave your new toons and play your old toons or ignore your old toons and play the new ones, you wont find many wanting to share their time and effort among 2 servers.

To fully benefit from the content this game provides, it is nice to have 1 of each class on both imp and rep sides.
My old server has my 4 Rep toons, my new server has 3 Imperial toons (all 50's), why should i need to re-grind a whole new 4 republic toons or 4 more imperial toons depending on my destination?
I have found a sever that has a lot of people on but there is to much lag to play on that sever ok.
I am looking for people who need more help in the forums and i will be there to help you make it better ok.