View Single Post

alexmis
12.18.2011 , 11:38 AM | #1
I've been waiting for 2 days for an adequate response about the problem with credit card subscription.I have seen the threads on the forum where people say they wait for 4-5 days.
And i understand that nobody from BW staff will care about 1 opinion, but nevertheless i can't keep my mouth shut anymore.

I have never raged on the forums, never insulted nobody, never moaned about the red zone, or the waiting to get in the game, i even understand the technical problems - that is normal for a new software to have problems(that i know VERY good), but the problem isn't in these things, the problem even doesn't lay on SRs shoulders, the problem is in the poor CS management(as it seems to me)

I work as a technical helpdesk as an operator, we serve many thousands of people each day, and i'm sorry to say but never in my experience i've seen such client/customer ignoring.

When we are having issues we post something like "we are dealing with it", or "it is being investigated", but here all i see is silence - no answer, no denial, nothing.As if i didn't spend my money to buy their product.I understand that there are thousands of others who want to get help.But i also understand that if you launch a game that supports something like a million of players from the bare start you should set up a call center or helpdesk that is able to deal with all those people and can give a response at least in the same day.

Please correct me if i'm wrong.

p.s. sorry for the bad grammar - english is a foreign language to me, but i tried my best
Sapere aude!